Vegan French Toast in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Vegan French Toast in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Vegan French Toast in an air fryer. Omelettes aren’t your thing? Maybe this air-fried French toast is. It only takes 20 minutes to make, and it’s gluten-free, sugar-free and super tasty.
- 1 block extra firm tofu, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup sweetener
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon .
- Drain the tofu: remove the tofu from the package, and wrap the tofu block in paper towels. Gently squeeze out excess moisture and set aside for about 10 minutes to allow it to continue to drain.
- Combine the coconut flour, granulated sweetener and cinnamon in a medium bowl and mix.
- Cut the tofu in half to create two square slabs about 1cm thick. Cut each square in half diagonally.
- Preheat the fryer to 190º.
- Dredge each piece of tofu in the coconut flour mixture and place in the fryer.
- Cook the tofu for 7 minutes. Flip and cook the other side for 7 minutes more. Serve with your favourite red fruits (strawberries, cherries, raspberries…).