Spelt and rye bread for air fryer
Recipe Spelt and rye bread published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Moni cooker
Spelt and rye bread in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Spelt and rye bread in an air fryer. This spelt and rye bread is that breakfast moment with my freshly made toast of homemade bread.
- 30 g of rye
- 175 ml water
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 gr dry baker’s yeast or 10 g fresh baker’s yeast
- 7 g salt
- 10 g of assorted seeds
- Mix the water with the salt, oil and yeast and pour over the flour in a bowl.
- Combine the ingredients and let the dough rest for 30 minutes, knead and ferment until it doubles in size.
- Recover the dough, form a rectangle with your fingertips and fold over and place in a 15 cm mould (greased or lined). Leave to rise a second time for 30 minutes.
- Paint with water and sprinkle with seeds.
- Preheat the fryer to 170º for 3 minutes and cook on BAKE programme at 150º for 40 minutes.
- Turn out onto a wire rack, leave to cool and enjoy.