Trout with vegetables in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Marley
Trout with vegetables in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Trout with vegetables in an air fryer. A tasty, healthy and wholesome recipe. Enjoy!
- 430 g trout cut into fillets
- 2 small potatoes cut into chunks
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- 1 Italian pepper cut into chunks
- 12 asparagus
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste .
- Season the potatoes with salt, pepper and olive oil, place them in the basket of the air fryer and program for 15 minutes at 200°C.
- After the time, remove the tray and place the trout fillets seasoned with salt and pepper on top of the potatoes. Programme for a further 10 minutes at 200°C.
- When the 10 minutes are up, remove the tray and place the Italian pepper and asparagus previously seasoned with balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper on top of the trout. F Schedule 5 minutes more, once the time is up you have your trout with vegetables ready to serve and enjoy.