Chicken pie in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Rebe
Chicken pie in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Chicken pie in an air fryer. Try making this recipe in your air fryer, a different, very tasty and healthy empanada.
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small onion
- 1 chicken breast
- Shredded cheese
- 2 glasses of milk
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 egg .
- Salt and pepper the chicken breast and chop it to your liking
- Chop the onion finely
- Put a frying pan on the heat, add a drizzle of oil and add the chicken breast. Cook and set aside.
- In a frying pan put oil and add the onion.
- Cook until transparent and then add the tablespoon of flour.
- Stir until the flour is cooked.
- Once cooked, add the milk and continue stirring to prevent lumps.
- Continue stirring and cooking until it reaches the desired consistency, taste for salt and adjust if necessary.
- Once the béchamel sauce is ready, add the chicken.
- Optionally you can add grated cheese of your choice.
- Stir until all the ingredients are mixed together, remove from the heat and leave to rest.
- Stretch out the empanada dough and fill it. Once filled, brush with egg.
- Pour into your preheated fryer for 15-20 minutes. Your empanada is ready to eat.