Three-cheese focaccia in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Alaia
Three-cheese focaccia in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Three-cheese focaccia in an air fryer. This three-cheese focaccia recipe is one of those recipes that work perfectly for your dinner or snack.
- 2 focaccias
- 2 tablespoons of cheese spread with walnuts
- 30 g Grana Padano grated cheese
- 8 wedges of smoked cheese (cut into triangles)
- 1 teaspoon of oregano .
- Put baking paper in the fryer basket and place the focaccias.
- Cook in the fryer without oil at 190º for 10 minutes.
- Let cool slightly to handle.
- Spread the bread with the cheese spread to taste.
- Pour the grated cheese on top and the slices of smoked cheese. Sprinkle with oregano
- Cook in the air fryer at 200º for 3 minutes.
- You now have your 3 cheese focaccia recipe to enjoy.