Provolone cheese with tomato in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Airchef
Provolone cheese with tomato in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Provolone cheese with tomato in an air fryer. A simple recipe also known as provoleta. You can make it with natural tomato sauce and it will be tastier, or you can also use the typical fried tomato.
- Provolone cheese
- 250 ml fried tomato
- Oregano Mould to make it.
- Place the tomato sauce in the mould
- If the provolone does not have oregano, add it by sprinkling a little on top
- Add the provolone to the mould, making sure that it is in the centre and remains sunk in the tomato
- Place the air fryer at 180 degrees for 7 minutes
- Check to see if you need to leave it a couple of minutes longer, if it is ready, take it out and serve .