Tequeños in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Marley
Tequeños in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Tequeños in an air fryer. Rich and easy recipe for homemade tequeños
- 1 pie dough
- 180 g white cheese
- 1 egg for brushing .
- Preheat the air fryer to 190ºC.
- Unroll the empanada dough onto the wrapping paper vertically.
- Cut 12 strips about 2 cm long from the long side of the dough.
- Cut the cheese into small sticks about 8-9 cm long and 1-1.5cm wide.
- Wrap the cheese sticks by twisting the dough around the cheese, from the bottom to the top, making sure the whole surface is covered.
- Place on a suitable tray or grid with parchment paper.
- Paint with beaten egg
- Bake for 15-18 min in the air fryer. Remove and serve the tequeños warm.