Air fryer wedge potatoes in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Air fryer wedge potatoes in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Air fryer wedge potatoes in an air fryer. For all those Delux potato lovers out there, we bring you this simple recipe for air fryer wedge potatoes. We bring you the recipe with paprika, pepper and oregano, but you can make them without. They are perfect for dipping in barbecue sauce, honey mustard or cheese sauce. With homemade mayonnaise they are also delicious.
- 4 large potatoes
- Spicy paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt .
- Wash the potatoes without peeling them, but clean them well to remove all the dirt
- To make the wedge shape, first cut the potato in half, and cut each half into 3 parts, one of the cuts being inclined, so that the other two also come out like this
- When they are cut, put them in a bowl with water, to remove the starch.
- Then we will dry them with a napkin
- We will take a bowl, and we will put salt, oil, oregano, pepper and paprika, all this to taste, and mix it well
- We will introduce the potatoes in the bowl, and mix everything together so that the potatoes pick up the spices
- Preheat our air fryer to 190ºC
- Once preheated, put the potatoes in the basket for 10 minutes at 190ºC
- When it is finished, stir everything well, and put them back in for another 10 minutes.
- Ready to serve! We are ready to serve!