Asparagus wrapped in ham in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Asparagus wrapped in ham in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Asparagus wrapped in ham in an air fryer. Recipe for asparagus wrapped in ham for deep frying without oil. Tasty and easy. Try it!
- 12 asparagus
- 12 ml olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 slices of ham .
- Select Preheat, set the temperature to 150°C and press Start/Pause.
- Cut off the woody ends of the asparagus and discard.
- Rub the asparagus with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap 1 slice of ham around each asparagus spear, from top to bottom, and place in the preheated air fryer.
- Select Vegetables, set the time to 10 minutes and press Start/Pause.