Sweet potato fries in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Sweet potato fries in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Sweet potato fries in an air fryer. Another delicious way to enjoy fries in your air fryer.
- 900g sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan Reggiano cheese .
- Cut the potatoes into uniform chunks, about 4 inches long and 1/4-inch thick.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the olive oil, rosemary and salt.
- Transfer half of the cut potatoes to the tray inside the fryer basket.
- Insert the basket into the air fryer.
- Set the air fryer to 200°C and 15 minutes. Shake halfway through.
- When the fries are golden brown and fully cooked, transfer them to a bowl and toss with half of the Parmesan Reggiano cheese.
- Repeat with the remaining potatoes. Serve immediately.