Spiced gnocchi in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Marimar
Spiced gnocchi in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Spiced gnocchi in an air fryer. Great as an appetizer or side dish
- 1 packet of fresh gnocchi
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of oregano or thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon of hot paprika
- Salt to taste
- 4 teaspoons of olive oil
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and stir well until the gnocchi are thoroughly seasoned.
- Preheat the fryer for 3 minutes at 175°. Place the gnocchi in the basket at 175° for 12 minutes and turn on Shake to stir.