Bacon and egg baskets in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Alaia
Bacon and egg baskets in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Bacon and egg baskets in an air fryer. Recipe for bacon and egg baskets ideal for snacks, appetizers and dinners.
- 160 g bacon
- 6 eggs 50 g soft cheese.
- Grease the silicone moulds with a little oil or butter.
- Place a slice of bacon, turning it. On the bottom put a small piece of bacon.
- Grate the cheese and put some in each mould.
- Finally, crack an egg in the middle.
- Cook the bacon and egg baskets on the Roast programme for 8 minutes at 185 º. Remove from the air fryer, serve and enjoy.