Sponge cake with fork for air fryer
Recipe Sponge cake with fork published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Marley
Sponge cake with fork in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Sponge cake with fork in an air fryer. Recipe of sponge cake with a fork, a simple but delicious sponge cake
- 2 eggs
- 70 g sugar
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 80 g cream
- 150 g flour
- 1 double sachet of soda (baking soda)
- ¼ tbsp baking powder
- The zest of 1 lemon
- Sugar for garnish .
- Place the eggs and sugar in a bowl. Beat with a fork for as long as your arm can take.
- Incorporate the oil and mix with the fork.
- Add the cream and stir again with the fork.
- Sift in the flour twice and mix.
- Incorporate the double sachet of soda, the baking powder and the lemon zest and stir well.
- Pour the batter into a greased cake tin.
- Put a strip of sugar along the length of the cake batter.
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C for 2 minutes.
- Put the pan in and set your air fryer to 170°C for 25 minutes.
- Remove, unmould as soon as possible and leave to cool on a rack.