Fried plantains for air fryer
Recipe Fried plantains published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Fried plantains in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Fried plantains in an air fryer. The best of bananas and the best of your air fryer by making them fat-free, using no oil.
- 1 Plantain
- A pinch of salt Olive oil.
- Cut the plantain at both ends, with a knife
- Cut the plantain from one side to the other, to remove the peel. Be careful not to damage the flesh
- Once you have made the cuts, remove the peel carefully, trying not to damage the plantain
- Cut the plantain into slices of about half a centimetre
- In a bowl, place the slices of plantain, and add a pinch of salt and a little olive oil, Mix well
- Preheat your air fryer to 180º
- Place the slices in your fryer without oil, and leave them for 5 minutes at 180º
- Turn them over, and leave them for another 5 minutes to brown on both sides
- Ready to serve .