Spiced croutons in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Ertraga
Spiced croutons in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Spiced croutons in an air fryer. Make the most of the bread from days ago… nothing is thrown away here!
- Bread from the day before
- Provencal herbs
- Crushed cumin
- Milled garlic
- Olive oil
- Oregano .
- Cut the bread into approximately 2 cm square cubes
- Pour the oil on top, to taste, in a zig-zag pattern
- Add the spices in the desired amount
- Stir everything together so that the bread is well impregnated with all the ingredients Set the airfryer for 13 min. at 200°C. Preheat for at least 3 min. before adding the bread.