Sandwich mixto for air fryer
Recipe Sandwich mixto published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Marley
Sandwich mixto in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Sandwich mixto in an air fryer. Would you love to enjoy a delicious mixed or bikini sandwich with a crunchy texture on the outside and an irresistible melted cheese and ham flavour on the inside?
- 4 slices of sliced bread
- 20 g butter at room temperature
- 4 slices of edam cheese (or other cheese that melts well)
- 4 slices of cooked ham
- Spread butter on the outside of each slice of bread.
- Assemble the sandwiches in this order: slice of sliced bread, slice of cheese, sliced cooked ham, slice of cheese and slice of sliced bread.
- Place the sandwiches in the air fryer and program 12 minutes at 180 degrees, turning the sandwiches after the first 8 minutes.
- Serve the sandwiches freshly made.