Breaded courgettes for air fryer
Recipe Breaded courgettes published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Marley
Breaded courgettes in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Breaded courgettes in an air fryer. Breaded courgettes make a perfect snack or an amazing side dish.
- 2 medium courgettes
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Olive oil spray
- Wash and cut the courgettes into slices about 1 cm thick. It is not necessary to peel them.
- Prepare three deep plates. In one put the flour, in another beat the eggs and in the last one mix the breadcrumbs with the salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Then dredge the courgette slices in the flour, making sure they are well coated. Shake off the excess.
- Dip the floured slices into the beaten eggs. Let the excess egg drip back into the dish.
- Finally, coat the slices in the breadcrumb mixture, pressing lightly so that it sticks well.
- Prepare the air fryer. Spray with a little olive oil spray and place the breaded courgette slices in a single layer, without touching each other. If necessary, do this in several batches.
- Spray the tops of the slices with a little more olive oil and set the fryer to 200° for about 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp. Halfway through cooking, turn them over so they brown evenly. Once cooked, let them rest for a couple of minutes before serving. Enjoy them hot, on their own or with your favourite sauce.