Breaded fish for air fryer
Recipe Breaded fish published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Moni cooker
Breaded fish in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Breaded fish in an air fryer. Healthy, light and very easy to prepare this breaded fish recipe.
- 2 hake fillets, skinless and boneless
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Freshly ground pepper
- Olive oil .
- Start by beating the egg in a dish with a pinch of salt.
- In another dish, mix the cornflour with the spices.
- With the help of kitchen paper, dry the hake fillets well. By removing the moisture, you ensure that the batter sticks well and does not come off during cooking.
- Dip the fish first in the beaten egg, drain off the excess and coat well with the cornflour, pressing lightly so that it is well coated on both sides.
- Preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes at 180º. Place the fish fillets in the preheated air fryer basket. Spray lightly with oil and cook for 15-20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillets. Halfway through the cooking time, turn them over to cook evenly, basting again with a little oil.