Salmon Meatballs in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Salmon Meatballs in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Salmon Meatballs in an air fryer. Delicious meatballs for your air fryer
- 500 g fresh salmon
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 sprig finely chopped green onion or spring onion
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill or ½ tablespoon if using dried
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Flour for breading
- Flour for batter .
- Cut the salmon into small pieces and add the remaining ingredients except for the flour. Season with salt and pepper to taste (note that the capers provide salt to the preparation, so be careful with their use).
- Turn everything into a food processor and with the pulse button mix the ingredients together (you can also do this with the help of a fork).
- Sprinkle the flour on a flat plate and set aside.
- Take some of the mixture and form balls about the size of a golf ball and roll over the flour in a gentle, circular motion.
- Place the meatballs in the cooking basket of your oil-free deep fryer and programme for 10 minutes at 180°C. Serve these delicious and healthy meatballs accompanied by a fresh salad, lemon and the sauce of your choice.