Cheese and vegetable omelette in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Cheese and vegetable omelette in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Cheese and vegetable omelette in an air fryer. Delicious breakfast for your air fryer. It can also make an excellent dinner.
- 2 eggs
- ½ finely chopped small onion
- 50g grated mozzarella cheese
- 50g diced white cheese
- 1 tomato cut into small cubes
- 2 tbsp. corn (canned)
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Refractory bowl that fits inside the cooking basket
- Whisk the eggs and mix them with the other ingredients except for the Parmesan cheese.
- Pour the mixture into the ovenproof dish and place it in the cooking basket of the air fryer. Program for 10 minutes at 200°C.
- When the timer announces that the time has elapsed, stir the mixture with a fork and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top. Re-set the timer for a further 5 minutes. Serve this delicious omelette with fruit juices and fresh coffee if it is for breakfast.