Russian steaks with tomato sauce for air fryer
Recipe Russian steaks with tomato sauce published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Cristal
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Russian steaks with tomato sauce in an air fryer. Quick to make and a delight for children and adults alike.
- 500 grams of meat half pork and half beef
- Onion, garlic, pepper, salt and parsley
- Can of crushed tomato
- 1 egg
- Half a glass of milk
- Half a small glass of breadcrumbs
- First we go with the minced meat that we place in a bowl, add salt, ground pepper, finely chopped garlic, chopped parsley, a beaten egg, milk, breadcrumbs and knead until everything is well integrated, leave to rest in the fridge.
- We make balls with the meat and then flatten them to form small hamburgers, place them in the basket without touching each other, spray the top with oil and program at 180 degrees for 6 minutes.
- Turn over and reprogramme for another 6 minutes.
- While we cook the steaks, we cook the tomato sauce in a deep frying pan, add a dash of oil and finely chop the onion and garlic, cook until tender, then add the can of tomato and let it cook for 10 minutes over a low heat.
- When you have all the steaks cooked, you can put them in the sauce or serve them with it, you choose, and they are ready to taste, bon appetit!
To avoid sticking, I always recommend using disposable paper moulds so that the fryer stays much cleaner.