Dates with bacon for air fryer
Recipe Dates with bacon published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Cristal
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Dates with bacon in an air fryer. An ideal appetizer with a sweet and savoury mix
- 12 good-sized dates
- 6 slices of bacon
- Mahonnaise and honey
- Remove the pits from the dates
- Cut each slice of bacon into two pieces and roll each date with a piece of bacon and pierce it with a toothpick to prevent it from splitting open.
- When you have them all ready, put them in the basket of the fryer and cook at 190 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Check that they are well and you can take them out to a dish.
- I like to accompany it with a mayonnaise mixed with a little honey, it’s a very rich combination, try it and you’ll see.
For a snack, it is something very original and quick to prepare.