Roast knuckle of pork in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Moni cooker
Roast knuckle of pork in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Roast knuckle of pork in an air fryer. Irresistible roast knuckle of pork recipe
- 1 vacuum-packed pre-cooked knuckle
- Pouporri of peppers
- Olive oil
- Sweet paprika
- Salt .
- The first thing we will do is the garnish. Peel and cut the potatoes into similar sized pieces so that they are all cooked equally.
- Put them in a baking dish and add the rosemary, sweet paprika, salt and a spoonful of oil. rosemary, sweet paprika, salt and a tablespoon of oil.
- Mix well and put them in the air fryer. put in the air fryer at 200°C for 30 minutes. Halfway through cooking, turn the potatoes so that they are cooked on all sides.
- . While the potatoes are cooking, place the knuckle in another dish, add rosemary and peppercorns (it is a matter of taste, you can leave the rosemary and pepper out, rosemary and pepper go very well with these roasts)
- When the potatoes are ready, remove and set aside.
- Now place the knuckle in the air fryer at 200° for 15 minutes. Once ready, plate and eat!!