Battered squid in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Moni cooker
Battered squid in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Battered squid in an air fryer. A tasty and healthy recipe for battered squid
- 1 kg medium squid
- 150 g breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Olive oil .
- Clean the squid well inside and cut them into thick rings (two or three cuts per squid, depending on the size)
- In a deep dish, mix the breadcrumbs with the crushed garlic and salt.
- Pour the breadcrumbs over the squid, which will stick to them without the need for egg, because the squid are always moist. Cover them, take them out of the dish, shake them with both hollow hands, and place them already breaded on a plate without piling them on top of each other.
- When all the battered squid are ready, drizzle a generous amount of olive oil spray over them.
- Preheat the hot air fryer to 185º. When ready, tip the squid into the basket, trying not to crowd them, close and cook for 18 minutes, making sure to shake the basket halfway through frying.