Puff pastry palms in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Goloso
Puff pastry palms in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Puff pastry palms in an air fryer. With very few ingredients, we can make delicious puff pastry in our deep fryer without oil.
- 6 tablespoons brown or white sugar 1 sheet of puff pastry.
- Spread the puff pastry sheet on a flat surface, and sprinkle with a spoonful of sugar
- This is when we start to fold the sheet. Bring the ends to the centre, so that they stay together in the centre, and sprinkle another spoonful of sugar
- Fold again in the same way, and add another spoonful
- With a rolling pin, flatten so that the sugar is well integrated
- Fold once more
- Add another spoonful, and fold again
- At this point, we should have a strip of puff pastry with sugar in its different layers, with the thickness of the different times we have folded it
- Cut into strips of a centimetre or so
- When they start to cook, each of the strips, fold them again so that they have the characteristic shape of palm trees
- Place them in the basket of the air fryer, so that they do not touch each other
- Put them in for 10 minutes at 180 degrees
- After the time has passed, check their colour, if we want them more golden brown, fry them for another two minutes
- Take them out and put them on a rack to cool
- We can sprinkle them with more sugar once they are done .