Baked apples in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Airchef
Baked apples in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Baked apples in an air fryer. Quick and easy recipe for baked apples.
- 4 medium-sized apples, golden if possible
- 50 grams of sugar 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Wash the apples and cut the top and bottom in the shape of a cone, as shown in the image
- Cover the top hole with sugar
- Sprinkle with a little cinnamon
- Pour a little water in the hole where we put the sugar and cinnamon
- Put them in the air fryer at 180 degrees for 15 minutes
- Ready .