Puff pastry and apple roses in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Rebe
Puff pastry and apple roses in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Puff pastry and apple roses in an air fryer. Surprise your dessert with delicious apple and puff pastry roses with a sweet touch of cinnamon. An easy and original recipe perfect for sharing.
- 1 rectangular puff pastry sheet
- 2 red apples
- 3 tablespoons sugar 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional).
- Cut the apples into quarters, core and cut into half moons.
- Add the water and sugar to a saucepan on the heat. Add the apple and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Flour the puff pastry and roll out with a rolling pin. Cut into wide strips and remove the jagged edges.
- Cover one edge of the strips lengthways with the apple, with the skin sticking out. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cover the base with the remaining puff pastry and roll up. Place them in a muffin tin. Place the roses in the preheated fryer at 200° for 30 minutes.