French fries with yoghurt sauce in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
French fries with yoghurt sauce in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make French fries with yoghurt sauce in an air fryer. French fries recipe for your deep fryer. Plus, we show you how to make a simple and delicious yoghurt sauce.
- 500 g large white potatoes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- ½ tbsp olive oil 2 tbsp finely chopped spring onions
- 150 ml Greek yoghurt
- Peel the potatoes and cut them (with a chip cutter) into long strips 8 mm thick.
- Simmer the potatoes in water for at least 30 minutes. Dry them well with kitchen paper.
- Preheat your deep fryer without oil to 150 °C. Carefully coat the potato strips with oil in a wide bowl and transfer them to the fryer basket.
- Now increase the temperature of your air fryer to 180 °C. Place the basket with the potatoes back into the air fryer and set the timer to 12-16 minutes. Fry the potatoes until golden brown.
- Drain the potatoes in a colander lined with paper towel and salt them.
- Insert the basket in the air fryer without oil and set the timer to 5 minutes. Pre-fry the potatoes until crisp and leave to cool.
- Whilst the potatoes are frying, make the yoghurt sauce. In a small bowl, mix the yoghurt with the parsley and spring onions. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve the potatoes with the yoghurt sauce and a salad. They will be delicious with meat or roast chicken.