Provolone cheese Milanese in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Provolone cheese Milanese in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Provolone cheese Milanese in an air fryer. Discover this fantastic recipe for your air fryer. Perfect as a snack or dessert.
- 400 g provolone cheese
- 4 eggs
- 300 g wheat flour mixed with 1 tbsp corn flour
- 300 g breadcrumbs .
- Place the lightly beaten eggs in one bowl, the flour in another and the breadcrumbs in another.
- Cut the cheese into cubes of about 2 centimetres.
- Dredge each cube first in the egg, then in the flour, then in the egg again and finally in the breadcrumbs.
- When you have all the breaded cheese, place it in the refrigerator for at least an hour so that the cubes are dry and consistent. After the time has elapsed, place them in the fryer basket without oil and cook for 5 minutes at 200°C.