Potato and egg volcanoes for air fryer
Recipe Potato and egg volcanoes published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Alaia
Potato and egg volcanoes in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Potato and egg volcanoes in an air fryer. Very tasty recipe for potato and egg volcanoes.
- 1 large potato
- Egg whites
- 5 egg yolks (one per volcano if you make 5 as in this recipe, if you make more add more)
- Grated cheese
- Oregano .
- Peel the potato and put it in a saucepan/pan or air fryer for a few minutes to make it soft.
- Remove it from the pan or fryer and mash it with a fork. Add a little butter, salt, pepper, the white of one of the eggs (reserve the yolk) and mix everything well.
- Then knead the potato a little with your hands, take a portion and shape it into a bowl/volcano.
- Place baking paper in the air fryer and then put the volcanoes in.
- Bake the volcanoes at 180 ° for 20 minutes.
- When the volcanoes are cooked, open the basket and place the reserved yolk in one of the volcanoes (with the other eggs, separate the yolk from the white) and place the remaining yolks in the rest of the volcanoes. Add grated cheese and oregano
- Set at 180° for 4-5 minutes to cook the egg a little and melt the cheese
- Enjoy .