Chicken curry for air fryer
Recipe Chicken curry published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Ainhoa
Chicken curry in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Chicken curry in an air fryer. Yummy chicken curry recipe
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 g homemade fried tomato
- 1 tbsp curry
- 1/2 tbsp Ras el Hanout (Optional)
- 250 ml coconut milk
- Fresh parsley
- Olive oil .
- Wash and cut the chicken breast into squares.
- Place a reusable mould in the air fryer and add the chicken breasts with a pinch of salt and spray with oil.
- Cook in the air fryer at 200º for 6 minutes.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic and onion.
- Remove the chicken to a plate and add the vegetables to the same pan with a pinch of salt and oil.
- Cook at 180º for 6 minutes.
- Stir halfway through to cook evenly.
- Add the fried tomato and cook for another minute or two.
- In a bowl, add the coconut milk with the curry and Ras el Hanaout and stir until dissolved.
- Add the chicken and coconut milk to the pan and mix.
- Cook in the air fryer at 180º for 6 minutes.
- Stir a couple of times during cooking.
- Chop the parsley finely and sprinkle it over the top of the dish. And now we have our chicken curry recipe ready.