Popcorn in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Popcorn in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Popcorn in an air fryer. Make your own popcorn with kernels, in your air fryer and completely to your liking.
- ½ cup dried corn kernels
- (use white corn)
- Avocado oil spray or your choice
- Marine salt and pepper to taste .
- Remove the cooking basket from the air fryer and place the foil on the bottom, just the size of the surface.
- Add the beans to the fryer cooking basket without oil and lightly coat with a little oil.
- Set for 10 minutes at 200°C. Once the beans begin to pop, keep a close eye on them until they are done or until the 10 minutes have elapsed.
- Remove the basket immediately and pour the contents into a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Enjoy warm or at room temperature. Served hot or at room temperature.