Bacon Wrapped Crackers in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Blair
Bacon Wrapped Crackers in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Bacon Wrapped Crackers in an air fryer. A recipe for bacon-wrapped crackers, ideal for snacks and appetizers and very easy to make.
- Cream cheese
- Onion powder
- Sliced bacon .
- Add the onion powder to the cream cheese and mix until combined.
- Add a teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture to the top of the cracker.
- Wrap the cracker in a slice of bacon. Continue wrapping crackers until they are all wrapped.
- Place bacon-wrapped crackers in a single layer in the basket of the air fryer.
- Cook crackers at 180° for 7-9 minutes or until bacon is golden brown and reaches desired crispness. Carefully remove from the air fryer and serve immediately.