Pasta chips with cheese in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Pasta chips with cheese in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Pasta chips with cheese in an air fryer. Pasta chips with cheese recipe for deep fryer without oil. Ideal for snacks and appetizers.
- Dried short pasta 500 g
- Parmesan or grana padano cheese
- Ground black pepper
- Granulated garlic
- Chilli flakes or hot paprika
- Dried oregano
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cook your favourite short pasta, leaving it a little soft, about a minute over the time indicated on the packet.
- After the cooking time, drain the pasta and put it in a large bowl, where you are going to mix it with the rest of the ingredients. Add a good splash of olive oil and season the pasta to taste.
- After seasoning the pasta, place it in the fryer tray without oil and cook it for 10 minutes at 200ºC. During this time, stir the pasta two or three times, so that it cooks evenly.
- Check that the pasta has the right texture, it should be tasty and very crunchy, with a uniform golden colour, almost toasted. Reserve the pasta for at least 5 minutes before serving, otherwise, in addition to burning, it may have a chewy texture.