Parmesan and garlic chips in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Parmesan and garlic chips in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Parmesan and garlic chips in an air fryer. Delicious parmesan and garlic chips recipe for deep fryer without oil. Great for snacks and appetizers, try it!
- 2 large red potatoes
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 4 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese .
- Cut the potatoes into thin slices. A mandolin (with a 1.5 mm blade) is recommended.
- Place the sliced potatoes in a non-metallic bowl and cover with water. Add 2 teaspoons of salt. Soak for 30 minutes.
- Drain and rinse potatoes. Dry them.
- Mix the potatoes with the minced garlic and Parmesan cheese.
- Place half of the potato slices in the fryer basket. Do not overload the air fryer or the potatoes will not cook evenly.
- Set for 20 minutes at 120°C. Move the basket every 10 minutes or so.
- Increase the temperature to 200°C and program for an additional 5 minutes or until the potatoes are crispy.
- Remove them from the air fryer, top with more Parmesan cheese and adjust the salt if necessary. Repeat the procedure for the other half of the potato slices.