Crispy bacon bites in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Isolda
Crispy bacon bites in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Crispy bacon bites in an air fryer. You’ll love these crispy, sticky and sweet bacon bites. You can use them as an appetizer for any kind of gathering, snack during the day, or pair them with vegetables or rice for a weeknight meal.
- Pork belly
- Olive oil
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika .
- Preheat the fryer to a cooking temperature of 200 °.
- Mix the oil, brown sugar, garlic powder, pepper and paprika in a large bowl. Set the bowl aside.
- Place the pork belly on a cutting board and pat dry with a paper towel. Using a sharp knife, cut the pork into 2.5 cm cubes.
- Drop the pork belly pieces into the seasoned oil mixture and toss, making sure to evenly coat all the pork belly pieces.
- Rub the fryer basket with oil and place the seasoned pork belly cubes in a single layer in the preheated fryer basket.
- Fry the crispy bacon bites for 18-20 minutes. Shake and turn a couple of times during the cooking process. Remove from the fryer and serve.