Orange flan for air fryer
Recipe Orange flan published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Ainhoa
Orange flan in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Orange flan in an air fryer. A very easy and simple recipe to prepare a delicious orange flan.
- 350 ml fresh orange juice
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons erythrole or sweetener of choice
- Liquid caramel with or without sugar .
- In a bowl put the orange juice, sweetener and eggs. Mix with a hand or stick blender until everything is well integrated, obtaining a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the liquid caramel into a suitable mould and add the mixture.
- Cook in the air fryer for 13 minutes at 130º.
- After this cooking time, open the basket and prick the flan with a toothpick. It should come out completely clean. If not, continue cooking for a couple of minutes more. Remove from the air fryer and before putting it in the fridge for at least half a day, allow it to cool down to room temperature.