Onion stuffed with meat in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Onion stuffed with meat in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Onion stuffed with meat in an air fryer. Recipe for meat stuffed onion for deep fryer without oil, easy and very tasty!
- 2 small white bigheaded onions
- 2 small red bigheaded onions
- 150 g fat-free ground beef
- ¼ cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons each of parsley, coriander and oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste .
- Cut off the tops of the onions and insert the knife around the edge of the onions around the circumference. When the ends of the circle join, start to empty them, leaving a hole to be stuffed.
- Chop the onion you removed and mix half of it with the meat, peppers and herbs, add salt and pepper. Stuff the onions with the meat and place them in the fryer’s cooking basket, then set to 180°C for 15 minutes.