Oil-free avocado fries in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Oil-free avocado fries in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Oil-free avocado fries in an air fryer. These avocado chips are creamy on the inside and crispy on the outside.
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- Egg substitute or liquid from a jar of beans or chickpeas .
- In a shallow bowl, mix the breadcrumbs and salt. Pour the bean water or egg substitute into another shallow bowl.
- Dredge the avocado slices in the bean liquid or egg substitute and then in the breadcrumbs, getting a nice, even layer.
- Place the slices in a single layer in the fryer basket. The single layer is important. Do not overlap them, please. Fry for 10 minutes (do not preheat.) at 200º, shaking well after 5 minutes. Serve immediately with your favourite dipping sauce.