Mushrooms in batter in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Mlgy
Mushrooms in batter in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Mushrooms in batter in an air fryer. In egg and breadcrumbs
- Supermarket mushrooms
- Garlic powder
- Olive oil .
- Beat the eggs with the salt and garlic.
- Soak the mushrooms in the egg and then dredge in the breadcrumbs.
- Place a baking sheet in your Airfryer and brush the base with olive oil.
- Place the mushrooms so that they do not cover each other and drizzle oil over the top.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes .