Oatmeal, chocolate and honey sponge cake for air fryer
Recipe Oatmeal, chocolate and honey sponge cake published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Marley
Oatmeal, chocolate and honey sponge cake in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Oatmeal, chocolate and honey sponge cake in an air fryer. Get ready to enjoy this rich and fluffy oatmeal, chocolate and honey sponge cake.
- 125 grams of milk or vegetable drink
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams of raw honey (should not be too runny)
- 50 grams of brown sugar
- 100 grams of hazelnut butter
- 80 grams of flour oat flour
- 100 grams of oat flakes
- 20 grams of pure cocoa powder
- 7 grams of baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- A handful of walnuts (optional) Dark chocolate
- Place the milk, eggs, honey and sugar in a bowl, add the hazelnut butter (semi-liquid, dense texture) and beat until all the ingredients are combined.
- Add the oat flour, oat flakes, cocoa powder and baking powder, finish with a pinch of salt and beat with the hand whisk until all the ingredients are combined. If you include the walnuts, add them chopped now, mix a little so that they are distributed and that’s it.
- Wet a sheet of parchment paper and place it in the mould suitable for air fryers, when wet it will be totally malleable. Pour in the sponge cake batter and cut away any paper that sticks out too far from the mould so that it doesn’t burn.
- Insert the mould in the air fryer, if the one you are using needs five minutes of preheating, give it five minutes. Set 15 minutes at 170º. At the end of this time, check that the cake is done with a toothpick. Then grate some dark chocolate over the sponge cake, it will melt with the heat.