Homemade yoghurt cake for air fryer
Recipe Homemade yoghurt cake published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Rebe
Homemade yoghurt cake in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Homemade yoghurt cake in an air fryer. The simplest and tastiest of cakes
- We will use the yoghurt container for measuring
- 1 container of olive oil
- 1 plain yoghurt (you can use sweetened if you prefer)
- 2 containers of yoghurt sugar
- 3 containers of yoghurt flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- A little bit of butter and a pinch of flour for the base of the cake .
- Take the yoghurt cup as a measure, which makes it easier to add the ingredients.
- Add the yoghurt to a large bowl and wash the yoghurt container.
- Preheat your deep fryer without oil to 200°. Butter the base and sides of the frying pan you are going to use.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of flour, shaking off the excess.
- Whisk the eggs, when they start to whiten, add a pinch of salt. Measure the sugar, add and beat again.
- Add the olive oil, yeast and flour to a bowl.
- Move everything into a bowl and beat with a whisk (manual or electric, whichever you like best).
- Pour the mixture into the mould, using a tongue or a spatula to spread it out well.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes (depending on the model of your airfryer)
- If you see that it is too brown, cover with aluminium foil when there are 10 minutes left to bake. Open the fryer as little as possible, at the end of the baking time prick with a knife or toothpick, if they come out clean your cake is ready.