Monkfish kebab with vegetables in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Monkfish kebab with vegetables in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Monkfish kebab with vegetables in an air fryer. Monkfish skewers with vegetables can get you out of a lot of trouble when it comes to improvising a light and varied dinner. Enjoy!
- 400 g monkfish
- 240 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 zucchini4 mushrooms
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Skewer sticks
- Skewer sticks Stick for skewers.
- Make the skewers by alternating cherry tomato, monkfish, courgette, mushroom, pepper, until the skewer is full.
- Preheat the air fryer for a few minutes at 180o C.
- In the meantime, brush the skewers with a little oil.
- Place them in the basket and set the timer for about 5 minutes at 180o C.
- Turn them over when they are a little brown.
- Finish browning and serve.