Menestra in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Rebe
Menestra in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Menestra in an air fryer. Vegetable stew recipe, very easy and healthy.
- 500 g of stew or frozen vegetables
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste Optional: spices such as garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, etc…
- Preheat your deep fryer to 200° for a few minutes.
- In a bowl, pour the frozen vegetables and add the olive oil. Mix well to make sure all the vegetables are coated with oil.
- If you want to add spices, sprinkle them over the vegetables and mix again to distribute them evenly
- Open the basket and place the vegetables in an even layer on the bottom. Avoid crowding them so that they cook properly and brown evenly.
- Once the vegetables are browned and tender, carefully remove the basket from the fryer. Season the vegetables with salt and pepper to taste before serving.