Meat and paprika skewers in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Meat and paprika skewers in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Meat and paprika skewers in an air fryer. Air fryer recipe for meat and paprika skewers.
- 500 g sirloin steak cut into 2 cm pieces
- 2 bell peppers cut into 2 cm pieces
- 1 red onion cut into 2 cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 6 wooden skewers soaked in water
- Salt and pepper to taste Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a resealable plastic bag and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Shape the skewers starting with a piece of meat, then a piece of onion and then the paprika; continue until the skewer is full, leaving 1 cm at the beginning and 1 cm at the end.
- Place the skewers in the cooking basket of the deep fryer without oil and program for 10 minutes at 200°C. The meat will be well cooked, if you prefer medium rare reduce the time to 5 minutes.