Meat and aubergine pie in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Axel
Meat and aubergine pie in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Meat and aubergine pie in an air fryer. I leave you the recipe for this delicious meat and aubergine empanada in an air fryer, enjoy it.
- 2 sheets of empanada dough
- 1/2 onion
- 1 aubergine
- 250 g of mixed minced meat
- 125 g of crushed natural tomato
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper .
- First we are going to roast the aubergine, to do this cut it in half, make some cuts in the flesh in both directions and put it in the air fryer for 20 minutes at 180º. When it is ready, remove the flesh with a spoon, cut it a little with a knife and set it aside.
- Chop the onion and fry it in a frying pan with olive oil. When it starts to become transparent, add the chopped garlic clove and sauté it too. Add the minced meat, salt and pepper.
- Cut the empanada doughs to the size of the fryer basket. Stretch one of them over the paper, pour in all the filling and cover with the other sheet of dough.
- Close the edges so that the filling does not leak out. With the leftover trimmings, make strips of dough to decorate the empanada. Finally, make a hole in the centre.
- Preheat the fryer. If you follow the steps I indicate, you will already have it hot from roasting the aubergine.
- Carefully place the empanada inside the fryer basket, with the help of the paper underneath. Trim the excess paper with scissors, so that it does not burn with the resistance.
- Programme 20 minutes at 180º. After 10 minutes, cover with aluminium foil so that it does not burn on top. As with the foil, leave the foil well attached to the pie to prevent it from burning on the heating element. Remove the pie carefully and leave to cool.