Aubergine stuffed with cod au gratin with camembert in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Aubergine stuffed with cod au gratin with camembert in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Aubergine stuffed with cod au gratin with camembert in an air fryer. Healthy and very tasty recipe of aubergine stuffed with cod au gratin with camembert for deep fryer without oil.
- 4 Aubergines
- 200 g crumbled cod
- 100 g Camembert cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 50 g grated cheese for gratin
- Salt .
- Cut the aubergines in half (the width of the aubergine, not the length) and drain, reserving the pulp for later.
- Cut the cheese into small cubes and set aside.
- Mix the aubergine pulp with the cubes of cheese and the cod, previously desalted.
- Cut a little off the base of the aubergines so that they stand upright.
- Stuff the aubergines with the mixture, pressing a little so that they are well filled.
- Preheat the fryer for a few minutes at 180o C and once ready, distribute the stuffed aubergines in the basket. Set the timer for about 15 minutes at 180o C.
- After the time is up, open the fryer and sprinkle with the grated cheese. Set the timer for another 5 minutes at 180o C.