Marinated pork loin with potatoes for air fryer
Recipe Marinated pork loin with potatoes published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Gourmet artist
Marinated pork loin with potatoes in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Marinated pork loin with potatoes in an air fryer. A tasty recipe for marinated pork loin with potatoes
- 300 gr of pork loin in cubes
- 350 gr potatoes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- A pinch of salt
- Mix the ingredients for the marinade and add the meat. Turn it a few times so that it soaks in well and set aside.
- Slice the potatoes and place them in the bowl of the air fryer. Add a little salt, a drizzle of oil and mix.
- Place the basket in the air fryer and cook on the frying function, stirring every 10 minutes.
- To cook the meat, put it in the meat programme and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes at 180 degrees.