Bacalao for air fryer
Recipe Bacalao published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Alaia
Bacalao in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Bacalao in an air fryer. A tasty and juicy cod that is easy and very tasty
- 600 gr cod
- 1 manojo de eneldo
- 100 g of softened butter
- 1 lemon
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- 2 cdas panko
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Cut the cod into 4 fillets and place them in an air fryer pan.
- Pull the dill leaves from the branches and chop them finely.
- Place the butter in a bowl and beat with a hand mixer until creamy. Add the lemon zest, breadcrumbs, panko and half the dill to the bowl. Season the mixture with fish seasoning.
- Cut the lemon in half, squeeze the juice of half a lemon over the fish and season with salt. Spread the above mixture over the fish and leave it in your air fryer for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Use the remaining dill to garnish the cod before serving.