Marbled sponge cake for air fryer
Recipe Marbled sponge cake published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Inventor de platos
Marbled sponge cake in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Marbled sponge cake in an air fryer. Prepare a rich marbled sponge cake ideal for your breakfasts and snacks.
- 150 g sugar
- 125 g natural yoghurt
- 100 gr extra virgin olive oil
- 200 g harina cheese
- 12 g baker’s yeast
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tbsp sugar for garnish
- Grease the baking tin with butter or with a release spray.
- Put the eggs and sugar in a bowl and beat them for 5 minutes with the wire whisk.
- While continuing to whisk, add the yoghurt and whisk for a few seconds.
- Add the oil in the same way and whisk again for 5 seconds.
- Add the sifted flour and the baking powder. Beat for just 1 minute. Finish integrating the dough with a spatula.
- Separate half of the dough into another bowl, add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder with the help of a sieve, so that there are no cocoa lumps, and stir with a spatula. To this mixture, the one with cocoa, add 2 tablespoons of milk and stir.
- Add the vanilla extract to the other half of the batter.
- Pour the two doughs at the same time into the mould, mixing them together. Stick a skewer stick in until it touches the bottom of the mould and then make “eses” all over the dough. Put the spoonful of sugar on top.
- Set the air fryer for 25 minutes at 165 degrees. Finish with 3 more minutes at 160 degrees. The time depends on the material of your mould, so you will have to do your own tests.
- Take it out and as soon as it has cooled, unmould it and place it on a wire rack.